Spring is in full bloom all around us and in us. It’s one of my favorite times of the year! I love getting my hands back in the garden, pruning plants and planting new ones.
Have you noticed that plants that look dead are actually dormant and simply need nurturing and a supportive environment to give them new life?
I have a huge grapevine in my backyard that required pruning this spring. As I pruned back the branches, it was often challenging for me to figure out which branches carried life and which ones were dead.
I watched some YouTube videos and researched grape vine pruning to gain knowledge and learn helpful techniques. It surprised me to learn how extensively I needed to prune back the vine’s branches. However, I’ve also learned to rely on the experts and take their advice since they have the knowledge and expertise I need.
This week, the grape vine sprung to life with massive new growth and beautiful little buds breaking out to greet me. The experts were spot on – deep pruning gave the vine new life. In the process, I became a better gardener.
Spring is also the time for us to do our inner deep pruning:
- What in your life has passed its usefulness?
- Do you have some bad habits to eliminate?
- Do you desire some new habits to cultivate?
- What new skills do you need to develop?
- How could you better use your time and eliminate time wasters?
- Are there people in your life that have served their season and it’s time to move on?
- Are there relationships that you want to cultivate or deepen?
- Do you need to freshen up your space to make it more inviting and engaging?
- How’s the fitness and nutrition routine working for you?
- Importantly, do you have the support you need to prune your life for fresh, new growth?
I have a couple of resources to help you with your pruning.
First, here’s a round up of some of my recent popular blog articles filled with education, resources, tips and tools to help you grow – click each link to access the article:
Second, if you are ready for a fresh start or want to hit the reset button and need some help with your inner pruning, I have just the tool for you – my Life Palette Assessment.
This is my signature Life Assessment tool that I use with all of my coaching clients. It’s a deep dive into your existing life and an exploration of what you truly desire coupled with the guidance to set a new course.
The Life Palette Assessment kicks off with an in depth questionnaire, followed by a 90 minute consultation with me to:
- Analyze your life and vision
- Gain clarity around life direction and desire
- Begin the vision of what’s possible
- Identify the gaps that have kept you from achieving it
- Discover the 3 habits you need to bring your vision to life
- Receive resources & recommendations
You can get more details on my website, click here.
If you have questions or want to discuss, simply click here to contact me and we’ll start the conversation.
Step into spring, take on your deep pruning and imagine all the fresh possibilities!!
P.S. Are you receiving my weekly newsletter?
It’s delivered every Wednesday and filled with inspiration, empowerment and coaching tips to up-level your life. It’s a perfect mid-week boost.
And, I often provide special gifts, discounts, and pop up coaching ONLY offered via newsletter. Did I mention you receive a free downloadable custom designed journal to help you intentionally design your journey?
Check it out and sign up by clicking the newsletter link: Newsletter.
- Speak Your Truth – Mastering Communication in Challenging Circumstances - July 1, 2023
- Live Life on Your Terms – Break Free from Conditioning - June 21, 2023
- Are You Letting Your Circumstances Define You? - June 15, 2023